Fast-Tracked BSB40215: BSB40215 Cert IV in Business for TAE40116 Cert IV in Training and Assessment Holders
You can complete this course 100% at home. Get started today!
You can complete your BSB40215 Cert IV in Business 100% at home, and you can start right away. Our team always works remotely, so for us, it’s business as usual, and we are ready to share this great way of working with you so that you can stay home and get ahead.
As a holder of the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, you could be eligible for recognition for up to four of the units for the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business. Excellent value for money and a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skills!
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is the perfect foundation and stepping stone for any and every career pathway. In the business sector, this qualification will allow you to use your well-developed skills and experience, along with the broad range of knowledge you will develop, to perform a wide variety of roles and responsibilities in any industry
This qualification will enable you to:
- apply solutions to a range of situations and problems;
- analyse and evaluate information;
- provide leadership and guidance to assist in a range of environments;
- provide administrative and/or operational support to others.
There is no direct link between the BSB40215 qualification and licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements. However, where required, a unit of competency will specify any relevant licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements that impact on the unit.
The total number of units is 10 (1 core unit plus 9 elective units):
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
You can choose between any 5 of the following electives:
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
The remaining elective units will depend on the units you completed as part of your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and you can discuss this with our course advisors before you enrol.
Our course is delivered online with our easy to use online learning system. Our learning materials are superbly presented in an interesting and interactive way, and you can work through them at your own pace. You may also participate in role plays and meetings with your trainers over the phone or on Skype. Your trainers and assessors are always just an email or phone call away to support you during the course.
- We understand that in these days with COVID-19 and closures of business and schools, you may find it difficult to complete assessments that require interaction with groups of people face-to-face. If you cannot be physically present with people, we will support you in using technologies that will enable you to complete the whole course including all assessments from the safety of your own home.
- Our assessments give you the opportunity to practice training and assessing in your area of expertise and practice the business skills you will be learning. This is a great way to build confidence and customise the course to your needs.
- The assessment component of our course is blended with online and offline components. We provide a “simulated” practice environment that is accessed online, over the phone and through Skype. This simulated environment will provide a good practice environment for you for most of the units.
- Some of the units require you to teach and assess students face-to-face in a suitable workplace environment. This may be difficult or impossible for you because of the COVID-19 restrictions. In this case you will need to find students and workplace personnel who will interact with you in an online environment. We will support you in using technologies that provide an online environment for your interactions.
Course Duration and Enrolment Period
- Once you enrol, you have 12 months to complete the course.
- The estimated time required to complete this course is 595 hours. This estimate is based on the time it will take an average student with no experience in the business skills included in this course to complete all the supervised and unsupervised learning activities. This is a guide only as everyone learns at a different pace. If you have experience in some of the business skills included in this course, you will generally complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
- If you have already completed the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and you nominate to use units from that qualification as some of your electives, you will complete this course in a shorter timeframe.
- The estimated 595 hours are made up of 460 hours of supervised learning activities and 135 hours of unsupervised learning activities.
- Supervised learning activities include the time you spend working through the training materials, activities and assessments we provide.
- Unsupervised learning activities are learning activities that you choose to do. This could include doing your own research, work/work experience in a business or organisation, reading relevant magazines or newsletters, being involved in some way with business functions in your workplace and more. During the course, we give you suggestions for unsupervised learning activities that you can complete. You may have already completed activities that are considered relevant unsupervised learning activities, and these can count towards the unsupervised learning for this course.
Top of the range learning materials
Entry Requirements – Training Package
Entry Requirements – RTO-specific
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Recognition of Prior Learning or Current Competency (RPL)
If you feel you already have competence in any of the units within this qualification, you can apply to have these skills recognised through our RPL process. Please contact Connect Training Group for more information on this option.
- Internet (speed adequate to watch videos on YouTube)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- Video camera to record assessment activities
- Pay only $399 upfront, followed by 6 monthly instalments of just $99 (total: $993).
- Or save almost $200 and make just one upfront payment of $799.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees.
- If you’re aged between 45 and 70, you may be able to enrol in this qualification at half the price. How? The Australian Government’s Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program will provide eligible participants with 50% of the course fees. Just select “Skills Checkpoint Funding” at the top of the page.
How do I enrol?
Just click on the “Enrol Now” button right here on this page.